Sign up to receive email updates
Welcome to my new website!
Representing the people of Minnesota’s 6th Congressional District is a great honor, and I want to make sure that I am as accessible to you as possible. Using comments from constituents as a guide, I have decided to revamp my previous website and move towards an easier-to-use design.
What’s different? In addition to changing the format, many of the pages have been streamlined. Constituents can use this site to:
- Learn more about how I voted on bills and legislation I sponsored or co-sponsored
- Request a flag to be flown over the Capitol
- Schedule tours during their trip to Washington, D.C.
- Apply for service academy nominations
- Submit meeting requests and event requests
- Learn more about adoption and foster care resources
- Read about my travels across the 6th District
As you will see, throughout the new site are photos of beautiful scenery from across the 6th District. Thank you to Quarry Park, Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge, Lake Maria State Park, and others for providing these wonderful photos. We plan to keep adding more photos from around the 6th District in the coming weeks and months ahead, so stay tuned.
Any comments or suggestions on the new site? I’d love to hear what you have to say. Click here to send me an email.